A list of useful content you can find on this site.
• LightLaw – A Practical Guide To The Law in Northern Ireland
• How To Make A Personal Injury Claim In Northern Ireland
• Definition of a personal injury claim
• What you can claim for
• Personal injury claim checklist
• The personal injury claim process
• Special damages
• General damages
• How much my personal injury claim worth?
• Who pays the compensation?
• Interim compensation payment?
• Personal injury time limits
• Representing yourself
•Getting the best lawyer for your personal injury claim
• 15 questions to ask your personal injury solicitor
• Getting the claim off to the best start
• Personal injury claims on a no-win-no-fee basis
• Personal injury claim fees
• Personal injury claim expert witnesses?
• The personal injury claim settlement process
• Personal injury claim first offers
• Settling a personal injury claim - how long does it take
• The impact of costs on offers to settle
• Personal injury claim court hearings
• Giving evidence at a personal injury claim court hearing
• How to ensure your personal injury hearing goes smoothly
• Where are the personal injury courts in Northern Ireland?
• When do I get my personal injury compensation payment?
• Tax on my personal injury compensation payments
• Benefits and personal injury compensation payments
• Personal injury claim trusts
• When should I set up a personal injury trust?
• The Compensation Recovery Scheme
• Changing solicitors during a personal injury claim
• Personal injury claims involving minors
• International personal injury claim?
• Other sources of personal injury compensation
• Personal Injury compensation claim calculator for Northern Ireland
Divorce in Northern Ireland
• Is divorce the best option?
• Get the best results from your divorce
• Divorce goals
• Dissolving civil partnerships
• DIY divorce in Northern Ireland
• Quick divorce in Northern Ireland
• Online divorce in Northern Ireland
• Best divorce solicitor
• The cost of a divorce
• Who pays for the divorce?
• Legal aid for divorce in Northern Ireland
• Divorce: legal process v negotiation process
• 3 important questions to consider at this stage
• Grounds for divorce in Northern Ireland
• What is the best ground for divorce?
• Contested and a non-contested divorces: the differences
• The law on divorce in NI
• Drafting the divorce petition
• Which court should a divorce be starting in?
• What happens after I lodge my divorce petition?
• Evidence required for a divorce
• Attending court for a divorce hearing
• How the divorce court hearing works
• The decree absolute
• Matrimonial agreements
• Ancillary relief proceedings
• Maintenance pending suit
• Assessing financial settlements
• Financial provision orders
• Property adjustment orders
• Divorce and pensions
• Divorce and wills
• Prenuptial agreements in Northern Ireland
• Legal alternatives to divorce in Northern Ireland
• Child maintenance after divorce
• International divorce
• How to make a will in Northern Ireland
No Win No Fee Solicitors
•No win no fee solicitors in Northern Ireland
• About Lightlaw Northern Ireland
• Contact us
Copyright © Lightlaw 2020 | All Rights Reserved